Saturday, December 31, 2011

I Won't Miss You 2011

"Dear God,
Please forgive me for this very short, very non-grateful sounding post.  And please forgive that my main purpose in writing this is to fulfill my 12 post a year obligation.  You know, because we talk about it all the time, just how grateful I am for this life that I lead.  And I know just how blessed I've been - even this past year.  But I'm ready to say good-bye to 2011!  In the big scheme of things, compared to other years, this past year has been a major downer.  I do NOT however attribute any of this to you!  I love you and the best part of 2011 has been how close I've grown to you.  You've taken care of me and my family in so many ways - financially (as always), we are all healthy (relatively speaking), and you've given me much new insight into myself and your purposes for me.  That's what I'm most grateful for from 2011.  That and my wonderful family!  Thank you for loving me and always forgiving me!  I am looking forward to an awesome new year and seeing how you move.  I plan to move right along with you, doing whatever it is that you ask me to do.  And even after the things I've faced this past year, I am moving forward without fear because I know that you have not give me a spirit of fear, and with you in my life there is nothing to fear.  Amen!"

Well that prayer pretty much sums up my feelings as we close out this year.  All I have left to say is:

"Bye-bye 2011!  Don't let the door hitchya on your way out!"

Happy New Year Everyone!  May you be abundantly blessed in 2012!

0 comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates